Educational Videos for Professionals
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation has partnered with ReachMD®, the nation's largest medical education learning platform for healthcare professionals, to deliver exclusive content to the healthcare community.
The partnership includes content developed by the Foundation as part of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Perspectives on ReachMD®. Click here to view our content! It includes:
- Crohn's & Colitis Educational Series — Expert interviews on timely topics
- Updates from the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation — A series of short-form informational videos
- AudioAbstracts™ — Three short audio distillations of articles from the Inflammatory Bowel Diseases journal with links to in-depth information
ECCO-Foundation Transatlantic Talking Heads Video Series
Watch the latest in the series of Transatlantic Talking Heads, a joint collaboration of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and the European Crohn’s & Colitis Organization:
- NEW! Early Surgery in Ileal CD
- NEW! Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and IBD
- Should I stop biologic agents among patients who are pregnant with IBD?
- Management of Biologics in Surgery in IBD
- Perspectives on Biosimilars
- The role of azathioprine monotherapy in Crohn's
Treatment Considerations: Preconception, Pregnancy, and Post-partum
Learn the latest treatment considerations for preconception, pregnancy, and post-partum in patients with IBD from experts Anita Afzali, MD, MPH and Meenakshi Bewtra, MD, MPH. This program was made possible through an educational grant from UCB.
IBD Clinical Practice Video Series
Recorded in 2016, the IBD Clinical Practice Video Series is a free, four-part online series of engaging videos based on identified knowledge gaps among gastroenterology trainees. This series was developed by the Foundation's Rising Educators Academics and Clinicians Helping IBD (REACH-IBD) Committee. Watch all four videos below: